Aadun is a reddish, spicy snack popular among the Yorubas. Children are delighted to receive dainty aadun treats whenever dad or mom comes back from a journey.
- Roasted corn flour, 1 cup
- Palm oil, one-quarter cup
- Chilli powder, one-half teaspoon
- Salt, one teaspoon
- Pour the corn flour in a deep bowl.
- Add the palm oil and other ingredients to it and mix together thoroughly.
- Leave in a cool place for 2-3 hours.
- Mould into desired shape on a plate or wrap in banana leaves.
- Your Aadun is ready. Enjoy!