Is there anyone who doesn’t love goat meat pepper soup?
- Goat meat: 1 kilogram cut into pieces
- Onions: 2 medium sized
- Chilli peppers (Ata Rodo):
- Curry powder
- Seasoning: 2 cubes
- Mint leaves: 1 small handful
- Fresh or dried Utazi leaves: 1 small handful
- Salt to taste
- Wash the meat chunks thoroughly, drain and place in a pot.
- Now slice the onions, pepper, curry, seasoning, and salt to taste.
- Allow the meat to cook for about 30 minutes or until done. Natural fluids from the meat should make up for water but you may add some water to prevent your meat from burning.
- Add the mint and Utazi leaves when the meat is brown and well cooked.
- Next, add water to cover the meat as desired.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir the pot’s contents very well and allow your pepper soup to simmer over low heat until ready.
- Serve and enjoy! Goat meat pepper soup can also be enjoyed with rice.