Super spicy grilled meat…
- Barbeque Grill
- Barbeque sticks or skewers
- Minced Meat, 500g
- Ground dried chili pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Onion, 1 medium bulb, finely chopped
- Egg, beaten, 1
- Fresh coriander, chopped, 2 tablespoons
- Nutmeg, ground, 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- Place the minced meat in a bowl and add in the pepper, onion, chopped coriander, nutmeg and already whisked or beaten egg.
- Stir and mix the bowl’s content thoroughly.
- Cover and store in a cool place for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, you should turn up the heat under the barbecue grill.
- Divide the mixture into small handful mounds.
- Coat the skewers with oil and push through meat mounds. Ensure that the meat mounds are firm on each skewer or stick.
- Brush the skewered meat all over with oil and set on the hot grill to cook.
- Make sure to turn skewers regularly to cook all sides of the kebab thoroughly for about 10 minutes. The meat is well cooked when the colour has turned deep brown.
- Serve and enjoy as snack, dessert, or meal accompaniment.